5778 The Year to Superabound!
Who does it mean to “Super-abound”?
I heard the Lord say, “5778 is the year to Super-abound”, but what does that mean to you and me? With all that has been coming to pass in 5777 and still yet to be, The Lord has assured me that His people will abound in strength and superabundant fertility – double double – overflow!
Many who solely use numerology to interpret numbers instead of Gematria (which assigns numerical value to a word/name/phrase in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other) often miss the scriptural significance of related passage meanings. As a researcher and analyst I look to the scriptures to interpret and transliterate the meaning contained in the numbers. Differing from translation, the meaning of a word in another language, transliteration gives the word from a different language in letters that you can understand so as to be able to pronounce it.
Hidden things are being revealed
As we stand before the King in this season the books are being opened and The God of Heaven is revealing mysteries in heaven above and the earth beneath. He is prompting His people to come up higher and dig deeper so He may reveal the concealed things prepared for this season. However, you will not get them on your current level; therefore, you must press into The Spirit at another level because that is where He is and where the Spirit of wisdom for this season lives.
“ God gets glory from concealing things; kings get glory from investigating things.” (Proverbs 25:2, CJB)
There are significant numbers marking the exit of 5777 and entrance of 5778, which speak prophetically to this generation and what The Father has in store for the next three years. I will only mention three of them here, but will go into greater detail within this teaching. However, what I will say now is that there is no need for the believer to fear, but to take courage, look up and rejoice because our liberty is drawing near!
Some of the numbers of this season are:
- Seven – not only spiritual perfection, but that which is spiritually complete or satisfying,
- Eight – is not just the new birth or regeneration, but superabundant, abounding in strength,
- Nine – in addition to meaning judgment it also marks the end and the conclusion of a matter, and
- One – is the primary number and denotes unity and primacy. It asserts that there is in God a sufficiency, which needs no other; and an independence, which admits no other.
WOW! I do not know about you, but I get excited about the Word of God and it is one of my favorite books to study. I encourage you to get in the Word of God today so you too may discover its mysteries. Continue reading for the rest of this great revelation for 5778.
- To have the best season of preparation as you ready yourself for The Lord’s return.
- To have victory in all you se your hands to and you experience the God kind of success.
- To enjoy life in the new year and celebrate all He has been to you and plans to do for you.
- To understand your place and position in God and His Kingdom without distraction.
- To gain deeper understanding of the things of the Spirit and operate in them according to knowledge!
In Yeshua’s Name. Amen!
We would like to wish you a Shana Tova uMetuka (a good, blessed and sweet new year). But more than that, “May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob protect you. May he send you help from the sanctuary and give you support from Zion!” (Psalm 20:1-2)
You may purchase this message in its entirety, by visiting our website @ http://www.baingram.com/products
©2017 B.A. Ingram. All Rights Reserved.