We believe in God The Father.
- That God is “Echad” (One in Three), as declared in the Shema (Deut. 6:4).
- He is “a united one” or a “compound unity” eternally existent in three Persons as expressed in Isaiah 48:16-17.
- God is a spirit person. (John 4:24) He is invisible to humans. (John 1:18), but chose to reveal Himself to us through His son (Hebrews 1:2).
- He is the God of our forefathers and of the living (Matthew 22:32).
- His Kingdom has come (Matthew 12:28) and with comes it healing, deliverance and freedom for everyone (Isiah 61:1-3).
We believe Christ is the Son of God and the Only Way.
Many want to believe there are many ways to God, but there is only “One Way” to the Father (John 14:6). Until you find your purpose in life your journey will take you down many roads, but we pray whatever road you re on today it lead you to the only way (Matthew 7:12-14).
- In the Deity of Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus, the Messiah), that He is the “Seed of the Woman” promised by God in Genesis 3:15.
- Christ’s virgin birth was to be a sign to Israel of His Messiahship as stated in Isaiah 7:14. (Isaiah 9:6-7).
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is by grace, through faith in the shed sacrificial blood of (Jesus, the Messiah) Yeshua HaMashiach (Mark 14:23-25, Hebrews 9:21-23).
- That the New Covenant body of the Lord is composed of both Jews and Gentiles who have accepted (Jesus, the Messiah) Yeshua HaMashiach as the Promised Redeemer, worshipping together in the House of God. (I Corinthians 12:13, Hebrews 10:25, Ephesians 2:12-14).
Ignorant men raise questions about the Bible that wise men answered a 1000 years ago.
- The Bible, composed of both the Old Covenant (Tenach) and the New Covenant (Brit Hadasha) is the only infallible and authoritative Word of God, The Torah (I Timothy 3:16).
- We live and are nourished by the Word of God and not by natural bread alone (Deuteronomy 8:2-4).
- That the Holy Scriptures contain knowledge to make us wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ (2 Timothy 3:14-16).
- The Word of God contains the keys to not only make one wise, but also prosperous and successful (Joshua 1:7-9; 3 John 1:2).
- That healing, deliverance and breakthrough are benefits of salvation and faith in the Word (Psalm 107:19-21; Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:17-19; John 10:9-11).
The Spirit of God Empowers Us.
The Messiah walked in miracles through The Spirit. And the power of the Spirit provided His vicarious and sacrificial death as our atonement, enabled His bodily resurrection and His appearance thereafter in Jerusalem, and empowered His ascension and soon His return to establish His kingdom on earth.
- Through the present ministry of the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a godly life. (Ezekiel 36:26-27).
- By the regeneration of the Spirit which is absolutely essential for personal salvation (John 3:5); for a renewed life (Romans 8:2-10), a renewed mind (Romans 12:1-2), and for victorious living as a witness (Acts 1:8).
- That The Spirit will resurrect both saved and lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to eternal separation from God, the latter being consigned to the state of everlasting punishment (Daniel 12:2, Matthew 25:46).
- And that we are spirit, life in the spirit and will one day return to the Spirit (Job 33:4; 2 Corinthians 3:6; Galatians 6:8).