Love each other devotedly and with brotherly love; and set examples for each other in showing respect.
~ Romans 12:10 (CJB)
treat... older women like mothers and younger women like sisters, with absolute purity.
1 Timothy 5:2 (CJB)
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
~ 2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)
I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
John 14:27 (NLT)
Prayer ministry – Pray without ceasing and develop a praying spiritPrayer is the catalyst and foundation of this ministry and we believe that all should be taught to pray (Matthew 6) and can develop a praying spirit (Ephesians 1:15-23). Therefore weekly prayers are offered for not only the people of world, families and other needs, but for the will of Father God to be accomplished in the earth.
Nehemiah is a favorite example of one who gets a burden for the will of God and continually prays to Yahweh (at least 4 months) for His house and the reestablishment of the His former glory. We too seek the reestablishment of House of the Lord, His people will return to Him, His righteousness increase in the earth and His soon return.
What was Nehemiah’s burden? The city of God’s people, Jerusalem was torn down and the walls destroyed. His thoughts of what was, as opposed to what could be brought tears to his eyes. It changed his countenance. They did not even have a place of worship. He was concerned about that which concerned the Spirit of the Lord. It was not so much the condition of the walls that broke his heart, but it was seeing the spiritual condition of his people.
A God-ordained vision will begin as a concern. You will hear or see something that gets your attention. It maybe a thought related to the future will generate an emotion. Something will bother you about the way things are or the way things are headed. These will stick with you. You will find yourself “thinking about them” in your free time. You may even lose sleep over them. You won’t be able to let them go because they won’t let you go. This is a vision in the making. This is what causes us to develop a praying spirit. (Nehemiah 1:4-11).
- Men’s Prayer: 1st & 3rd Thursday @ 7:00 PM
- Women’s Prayer: 2nd & 4th Thursday @ 7:00 PM
- Call # to join: 515.739.1260, 669739#
Men’s ministry – MoV (Men of Valor)Men of Valor (MOVe) – Men of Valor is a ministry to men according to Judges 6:12 and Joshua 1:5, recognizing that men are mighty and valiant and can do all things through Christ because He is always with them. The Men’s Fellowship is for men 16 years of age and older.
Men of Valor is a ministry to men according to Judges 6:12 and Joshua 1:5, recognizing that men are mighty and valiant and can do all things through Christ because He is always with them. The Men’s Fellowship is for men 16 years of age and over.
The ministry provides men an opportunity to fellowship, gain and exchange valuable, Godly wisdom on issues that are exclusively relevant to men. Men learn discipleship through relationship building, regular Bible study, and prayer developing strong connections as key components of the fellowship. We are only as strong and our weakest man, therefore we continue building one another until each man is capable of strengthening another man.
Through this fellowship, men can encourage and strengthen one another, and learn how to apply their faith in every area of life. Periodic seminars and workshops provide Bible based instruction on how men can be faithful examples of Christ’s character, be they single or married. In addition, recreational activities and outings allow time for men to enjoy Godly fellowship.
All Men’s Ministry calls and gatherings use the conference call number unless otherwise specified. Please leave a reply below with your e-mail and phone number so we may add you to the call and reminder list. We will not share or use your information for any unsolicited purpose. We are serious about maintaining your confidentiality as a man and as part of the fellowship we cover one another.
- Strong Men for Tough Times – discipleship class is held every 1st & 3rd Thursday @ 7:00 PM before prayer.
- Strongman Hour of Power – men’s prayer is held every 1st & 3rd Thursday at 7:30 PM EST.
- Iron Sharpening Iron – this call is for ministry leaders only “TBA”.
Women’s ministry – WoW (Women of Wisdom)Women of Wisdom (WOW) – Women of Wisdom is a ministry to women according to Proverbs 31, striving to teach, empower, and develop women molded after the pattern of a godly woman which is wonderfully and beautifully made.
The story of Esther, a young virgin, depicts a woman used of God to save her people from determined destruction. Today, God demonstrates this same strategy when He uses you and me to deliver ourselves and others in manifesting the Kingdom of God in our generation. But it all boils down to what sacrifice and price are you willing to pay to see deliverance come to your people? Elohim loves you and me and desires His best for us.
Godly Wisdom and Instruction brings Divine Deliverance
There are five areas the Lord wants us to learn and model as women from Ester’s story:
- Wisdom – the ability to judge correctly and follow the best course of action based on knowledge and understanding. If we lack wisdom, we ask God. The first principle of biblical wisdom is that a man should humble himself before God in reverence and worship and be obedient to His commands.
Scriptures: Prov 2:2,6; Psalms 37:30; 49:3; 111:10; Psalms 51:16; and James 1:5
- Godly instruction – Biblical ethics are important because we are called to leave behind our old conduct and ways and put on the new man. We are instructed to walk in newness of life and to exhibit the fruit of the Spirit. As godly women, we learn to follow and obey instruction before we lead.
Scriptures: Eph 4:22-24; Prov.1:2,3,7,8; 4:1,13; 8:10,33; 9:9; 10:17; 15:32, 33; Rom 6:4; and Gal 5:22,23
- Obedience – Believing and doing what God says, when He says, and how He says is the life of a godly woman. Living like Him and obeying Him shows we trust Him, in His Word and His will. This is true freedom of choice and as godly women we learn to submit and obey because we believe.
Scriptures: Rom 6:14-17; and I John 3:23
- Faithfulness – Belief and trust in God as we work diligently in His service to Him. Faith is always active and is a commitment of both mind and heart. Therefore, as godly women we remain steadfast in service to the Lord.
Scriptures: Proverbs 20:6, and Proverbs 31
- Commitment – Sense of devotion, obligation and faithfulness to someone or something or a promise to do something in the future. As godly women we have made a commitment to Christ to seek and to obey Him in everyday living and decision making.
Scriptures: 2 Timothy 1:12
Esther represents the Church (Body of Christ). The number five represents the number of Grace, God’s unmerited favor and mercy. Mordecai represents Yahshua and the Holy Spirit, King Ahaureus represents Elohim – the one True and Living God, and Haman represents Satan. When we stand, pray and work together as women, there is nothing we can not accomplish or see accomplished through our work in the Spirit. No one can stop us from receiving what God has for us – no one, no thing, no enemy, only we can do that!
All Women’s Ministry calls use the conference call number unless otherwise specified. Please leave a reply below with your e-mail and phone number so we may add you to the call and reminder list. We will not share or use your information for any unsolicited purpose. We are serious about maintaining your confidentiality as a woman and as part of the fellowship we cover one another.
- Ladies Hour – women’s prayer is held every 2nd and 4th Thursday at 7:00 PM EST
- WOW Fellowship – “TBA”
Unmarried fellowship – (Single, Saved & Serving)Single, Saved & Serving Fellowship – If there was ever a time for a ministry to single people it is today! We have a population of young (and now old) people who are not married or were once married and are not looking to be married anytime soon; however, they are looking for fellowship without the pressures of dating, sex and promiscuity.
They have the singleness of mind and heart to serve the Lord with gladness and want to share that joy with others like them.
“I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I” (1 Corinthians 7:8).
If you are content in this state of mind, come be apart of this fellowship. If you are desiring to be married but are willing to wait on The Lord to bring your mate, then this fellowship is for you.
“But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband” (I Corinthians 7:32,34).
- Unmarried Fellowship – “TBA”